Friday, May 2, 2014
OK, I'll do it, but I'm not following the rules (my husband would roll his eyes)!
Thanks to Ni Na for the nomination! Here are her questions:
1. What's your favorite sleeping position?
ALL OVER, and my husband can attest to this.
2. Have you got a favorite mug, cup, or piece of china?
Not really, but the one I've had the longest is a mug that says I <3 Interlochen
3. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
I would have zero health problems!
4. What is the most important thing you have learned from your relationships?
Honesty and transparent communication at all times
5. What do you find most attractive in your partner?
His selflessness and his ability to listen.
6. What are the three favorite things you can't live without?
Singing, sleeping, and spanking (of course!)
7. What's the first thing you notice when you look at someone?
Her outfit (I'm a bit of a fashion enthusiast).
8. What's your favorite book genre?
I love good books, no matter what genre; also the news.
9. Is there a favorite song of yours? All-time or currently?
It's a whole work, but I'm really into Rutter's Requiem right now.
10. What's the favorite treat that you give yourself once in a while?
Local creamery ice cream.
11. What's the best gift you have ever received?
My digital piano.
Thanks also to Delfonte for the nomination! Here are her questions:
1. Do you like roller coaster rides?
2. If you could speak any language in the world which would it be?
French--it's difficult for me, and I wish I could upload it into my brain.
3. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Be lazy--lay around, watch TV, read.
4. Red or white wine?
5. What is your favorite (or least favorite) kink/spanking implement?
A small wooden paddle that's already chipped from being used on my bottom.
6. If you could have sex anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?
A private beach on some tropical island paradise.
7. Your favorite sweet/candy?
8. Can you ski?
I can, and my favorite type of skiing is water-skiing.
9. Hot air balloon ride or sailing yacht?
I get seasick, so definitely hot air balloon.
10. If you have to go to a fancy dress party--what do you go as?
Like a costume party? I really want to go as Khaleesi from Game of Thrones this year.
11. If you were a teacher, what would you like to teach?
11 Random Facts About Moi:
1. I wear holiday socks year round, in addition to regular ones.
2. I turn oft-uttered phrases into songs, a popular one being "It's bedtime for Autumn" every night.
3. I'm a trained classical singer, and I sing professionally.
4. I have a hypoallergenic cat, and, contrary to popular belief, she is extremely furry.
5. My husband and I crack ourselves up by "translating" our cat's meows into phrases.
6. I hiked the entire Appalachian Trail (2100 miles!)
7. I worked on a farm throughout college, and I'm working at a farm stand this summer.
8. Spring is my least favorite season...guess which one is my favorite!
9. I'm obsessed with the show Dance Moms (go Chloe!).
10. I ran my first marathon last October, one day before my 26th birthday (26 miles for 26 years!).
11. My favorite place on Earth is Lake Michigan.