Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Kinky Valentine

On Valentine's Day, we took a post-romantic dinner trip to the vanilla adult store and bought a game called "Fetish Seductions," thinking we'd get a good laugh out of how the normal world thinks of fetishes.  The box came with a flimsy blindfold, what looks like shoestrings, a feather tickler, and a soy candle, hahaha.


So kinky

But for all it's lack of sophistication, we've sure had a blast with it!  Some of the activities are ridiculous, others are simply hilarious, and some are...surprisingly strange.

The soy candle was one of the funnier activities.  Ironically, we rolled the dice and the chosen card told me to play submissive to my husband (well, there's a new one), so he tied me up with the shoe strings which I promptly tugged and undid, put the blindfold over me, and lit the candle.  He then proceeded to turn my bottom into a glowing pink canvas and decorate it with dripping hot candle wax.  This was the end result:

Not something your 4 year old could do

My husband, an artist in the making!  It might have been sexier had the dripping hot candle wax not made me jump all over and laugh hysterically from the sensation it caused.  By the time it was over, I was breathless from laughing so hard and more worried about not getting wax all over the bed sheets than anything.  I admired my husband's work in the mirror for a bit, then hopped in the shower to scrub it all off...still not sure about the state of our shower drain after this episode of "kinky" fun.

We've played the game one other time where I got to be the dominant one (!)  I relished it while I could, believe me ;)


9 comments:

  1. Looks fun! Not tried wax, I think my husband would see it as too messy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it would be messy too and I was really worried it would get on the bedspread, but it dries very quickly and sticks to the skin.

      Delete
  2. My husband used to love playing with me and hot wax. Once though, he poured too much wax that was way too hot. It pooled down in my special area and I was screaming in pain! He blew on it as best he could but couldn't contain his laughter (sick man!) After that I said no to wax but you enjoy honey!!! Just tell him to be very careful around those special areas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OW!! Yeah, SM sounds sadistic, haha! The wax was was fine on my butt, cause I'm used to, um...pain in that area, but when he moved up to my back I did NOT like it. My back is so sensitive to burning sensations on the skin, because I've been tested for allergies so many times in my life. It felt like I was being tested all over again!

      Delete
  3. I think it's so awesome how you guys just had fun with this one. I've always kind of wanted to try hot wax, but not of the too hot variety that Sara mentioned...lol! I hope we get to venture out to things like this. I admit that this game might be a step up for us. We're just plodding along and I keep waiting for the kink notch to move up...lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think very few of us want to go through what Sara did! This game actually is pretty adventurous for us. Spanking feels so vanilla to me now, although I know other people would find it incredibly kinky. It's all about perspective, I guess :)

      Delete
  4. You know, you can take pretty much any innocent thing, and have fun with it, no matter where you are at in your marriage. I'm glad this game turned out to be enough fun to be worth the money, and your time. :) And glad that it's been fun more than once. That really hows how much you guys enjoy being together, and just going along for the ride. :) I love it.

    {{{hugs}}} EsMay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true. A wooden spoon in the kitchen looks so innocent...to other people, haha. I keep having to buy more for the kitchen, since the ones in the kitchen always seem to end up in the bedroom.

      Delete
  5. Just came across your blog, and I love it! Can't wait to read more about you guys - going to add you to my blogroll so I don't miss out. :)

    Sounds like you had a great time with the game.

    ReplyDelete