Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Home Again, Home Again



I'm back from vacation!

I had such a wonderful time, although I was not with my husband--he was on a business trip while I visited my parents for two weeks.

We reunited a couple of days ago--it seems like we've been apart a lot lately. I've had a couple of mini spankings to "remind" me of who was in charge, even when we were apart.

There really weren't any opportunities to submit over the past couple weeks. When I'm home and my husband goes away, he can give me things to do like corner time, essays, lines, etc... When I'm with my parents, however, that becomes a lot more difficult.

So, the past couple of weeks have been more of a relaxed form of DD. We are easing back into it the best we can!

I have a lot of catching up to do in Blogland--hopefully I'll have more to write about soon, but I look forward to reading about what everyone's been up to the past two weeks!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Autumn, welcome back! It's great that you had such a wonderful time. Mini spankings sound funny, but if they are like those hubby did in the past, they surely work well as a reminder. DD is definitely difficult with family around, so I hope you find plenty of time to reconnect in the best ways possible!

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nina! I guess what I mean by "mini spanking" is any spanking that does not involve any ritual--it's simply over the knee for several sharp slaps. I hope we find some time for more ritual in the coming weeks :)

      Delete
  2. Welcome back. Being stuck with vanilla family requires a lot of undercover gestures and facial expressions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does, although my husband has yet to visit my parents' house with me (he has zero vacation time with his job). They are coming for Thanksgiving this year, though...

      Delete