Friday, January 2, 2015

Spanking in the New Year



I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season, and best wishes for the new year. I know I'm looking forward to what the new year will bring (more spankings, I suppose ;).

New Year's day is also my husband's birthday, and, inevitably, *I* was the one that ended up with the spanking.

We had a late, late night of revelry for New Year's Eve, and both of us were exhausted, so I wasn't sure if we'd have the energy for some birthday fun. We went out to dinner with his parents, and then came home and took a nap together on the couch. We just recently bought a new couch that is cushier and wider than our last one, so we were quite comfortable wrapped in each other. I guess the nap revived him a little, because the next thing I know, he's lightly tapping my bottom. 

He pushed me over so I was lying on my stomach. I looked back to watch what he was doing, and he slipped off my new PJ bottoms so I could, as he put it, "see my jiggly bottom being spanked." He spent the next hour alternating between tapping my bottom, massaging my bottom, spanking my bottom, kissing my bottom, and slowly changing my position every now and then, so that he had access to different angles and places on my bottom. He also employed a technique where he pushed upward on the top part of my bottom so he could spank the very sensitive areas on the lower parts of my bottom.

Essentially, he spent over an hour building me up, until I finally begged him to do something about it, which he did. I felt like it was my birthday, but he insisted this was a birthday present for himself. It was just one of those moments where everything was perfect--the mood, the timing, the lighting, the energy. Everything he did seemed to be the perfect thing to do.

We also broke in the new couch quite well, I'd say.

13 comments:

  1. Great way to break in a new couch ☺ Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn,
    I loved the part about breaking in the new couch. Birthdays are always interesting with ttwd. Right?
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Autumn, Funny how the spanks are ours , the birthday is their's! Good way to break in the new couch
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Autumn, happy new year! This is a wonderful way of starting the new year. What a great way to celebrate your husband’s birthday … Happy Birthday!!

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Autumn,
    Hope you had a great New Year and Happy Birthday to your hubby! Sounds like a you both had a great start to the new year :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did have a delightful start :) Thanks, Jennelle!

      Delete
  6. Happy New Year Autumn:) I just realized I don't follow you on my blog roll. I don't see the button to follow you? Can someone advise me how?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lillyanna! Honestly, I have no idea how to follow someone on here. I don't think I'm following anyone, but I do have my blog roll over on the side there, and I do that by copying and pasting someone's blog address into the blogroll list of my "Layout" section.

      Delete
  7. Happy New Year to you Autumn! :) And Happy Birthday to your Hubby! Sounds like you two had a most wonderful celebration- couch christening and all! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete