Friday, June 20, 2014

A Promise/Threat

OK, my A-Z challenge came to a grinding halt, as I knew it would.  I am now working during the day and rehearsing for a show at night, so I don't have the time to commit daily like I did at the beginning of June.

I may finish out the challenge throughout the summer, but, for now, I am glad to be busy, because my husband is gone for a month and I miss him :(

As usual, he's keeping a list of my naughty deeds while he's gone, and he's promised me a "sore bottom" for them when he gets home.  And I'm not going to get it all at once either--he has promised/threatened to spread it out, so that my bottom is warm and sore frequently to make up for a month-long break!

I have to say, I'm looking forward to it...a lot ;)

7 comments:

  1. Have you been confessing to naughty deeds in his absence?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only because I have to! He said if I don't confess to anything naughty then I obviously haven't been paying attention properly, which in itself is a spankable offense. You see what he did there? ;)

      Delete
  2. Autumn, I am glad for you because of the work that you have. This sounds exciting.
    What you wrote about your naughty deeds and your answer to DF's question sound like the typical catch 22, don't they? So, if you confess, you are in light trouble, which means you get the nice spankings and if you don't confess, you get the serious spankable offense version of a spanking? Hmmm, not nice, but I have to admit that I am sort of curious about the outcome now (and hope for the promised nice kind of spanking).

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm sure I can come up with a list of things ;)

      Delete
  3. I love his "top logic"; makes perfect sense to me.

    You should have bet if you were going to finish this A-Z challenge. I sort of guessed you wouldn't ;)

    He should at least spank you for every entry not completed prior to his return. One entry equaling one spanking session.




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm sure you would like to read about that.

      As fun as blogging is for me, though, sometimes it does need to take a lower priority level than other things going on. It's much more likely that I would be spanked for sacrificing sleep, work, or taking care of important tasks than for missing a blog entry.

      Delete
  4. Glad to hear you are keeping busy while he's gone :-)

    ReplyDelete