Sunday, June 1, 2014

Apple Bottoms Jeans



Today's letter is A, and I've chosen to write about Apple Bottoms jeans, because 1) I love jeans, and 2) I've heard about these mysterious "apple bottom jeans," but I'm not quite sure what they are--all I know from various hip hop songs is that women's asses look hot in them.

According to Wikipedia:

Apple Bottoms is a fashion and lifestyle brand for women launched in 2003 by rap artist NellyYomi Martin and Ian Kelly. The brand was initially a denim label, but has since expanded to include other women's and girl's clothing, perfume and accessories.



Ah ha!  Rappers decided to get together and design clothing for women so they would have something to rap about...now I get it.  If you want to walk around with apples on your butt cheeks, these are the jeans for you.  But it's not just apples--I recall a trend that started when I was in high school of jeans and sweatpants that came with writing on the butt (basically inviting people to stare at your ass and read what it says).  Well, it seems Apple Bottoms influenced that trend:


OK, so I really want a pair of these jeans now, because, the letters A B happen to be my first and last name initials.  I suppose I was destined to wear these jeans!

9 comments:

  1. Sexy jeans. I've not heard of Apple Bottoms, will have to look out for them. Hope you get your pair :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I probably won't get any. I can't imagine where on Earth I would wear them...I don't really go clubbing and have no need to have raps written about me.

      Delete
  2. The song used to be one of my son's favourite to dance to. I had no idea they were actually a name brand of jeans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE the song! One of the best dance songs :)

      Delete
  3. I have never heard of these, but then again, this is Europe. With the right bum, the letters A and B appear in a most favourable way, don’t they? I hope you get your pair of them :-)

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can probably order them online! I saw a website with the price in pounds, so I know they're definitely for sale in Britain!

      Delete
  4. Hi Autumn, saw your comment on my blog, you can sign up for the blog hop, the list is still open:
    http://spankingromance.com/the-june-spanking-a-z-challenge-spanka2z/
    As for writing, yes I'm an author under the pen name Jaye Peaches

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, don't give up hope if you want them but don't have anywhere to wear them. Buy a pair and wear them when you want to be spanked :-)

    ReplyDelete